Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Funniest Toddler on the Block

I'm beginning to suspect that Gabby is developing Mommy's talent for sarcasm. I have no specific examples at the moment, prego brain being an actual documented phenomenon, but I'm sure one or five will come to me eventually!

On the other hand, I'm thinking we may have to figure out a concrete way to get her used to the idea that another baby is on the way. She kinda gets it -- she has a baby in her tummy to match Mommy's. To be honest, there are some days that kid eats so much that she does look like something's growing in there, even if it's only gas! She's also been telling people that, "My Mommy has a baby in her tummy." This she told to her teachers, who didn't quite know if to believe her or not! Funny. They did after Bill confirmed it. Mommy, of course, is making her look like a total liar what with the second trimester pending and not a maternity shirt in sight.

Speaking of which, just about 188 days to go! 27 weeks! Le sigh. I suppose I should start making a list of the things to to. Like get another crib. And retrieve clothes from the attic and friends to whom they were loaned. Then the breast pump, bottles, diapers... ARGH!!!

2 comments:

Vilma said...

Oh Lord! My granddaughter - what to do with her? Too smart for her big pants. She so needs an inhouse playmate. Hang on Gab - he/she is coming [or 2]. Lol!

Springmoon said...

She needs some preparation...

Related Posts with Thumbnails