
To the current titleholder of "Pumpkin" and any future siblings, anyway. Gabrielle Cassandra Gordon Wilson came howling into the world on President's Day, Monday 18 February 2008, at 8:04 PM via Cesarean section. She was 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and 20.25 inches long.
She immediately proceeded to wrap both Mommy and Daddy around her little finger, and used the other nine fingers for other family members and close friends. She is the most wonderful baby two parents could ever hope for, even when she is voicing her displeasure at being made to wait 30 seconds to be fed just because her bottle is being warmed. Seriously, Mommy and Daddy, get your act together!
I will re-post blogs about the Baby Formerly Known as the Parasite that I posted over on my pther blog as I get the time to do so.


1 comment:
YAY!!! A blog for you!! :)
Post a Comment